Daily Current Affairs 21 Jan 2020
Indian Defence Education provides daily current affairs for CDS, NDA, PCS, IAS, Railways, SSC, SSB Interview and many other exams.
Current Affairs Of The Day –
- The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to launch a unique scheme, under which it will provide stalls to the divyangs for opening of shops at the prime location such as bus stop, railway station. The Move aims to help the people live n Independent life with dignity.
- The National Informatics Center (NIC) is to hold a 2-day technology Conclave in New Delhi. The Event is to be conducted between January 21, 2020 and January 22, 2020 and January 22, 2020. The Conclave is to be inaugurated by Union Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad. Theme: Technologies for Next Gen Governance
- The Two Day SQAY competition is being organized at Sports Authority of India in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The Under -21 Category rournament is organized under the ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ Campaign.
- China reported a mysterious SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory) -like virus has spread across the country. SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory) is the disease caused by SARS corona virus.
- India Has Been Ranked Very low at 76th place out of 82 countries on a new Social Mobility Index compiled by the World Economic Forum. Denmark has topped in the charts.
- The united nation had set the target of reducing carbon emission form shipping industry by 50% by 2050 as compared to the levels in 2028.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) has lowered India’s growth forecast for 2019 to 4.8% from 6.1%.
- Indian Air Force inducts BrahMos-Armed Sukhoi- 30MKI fighter squadron at Tamil Nadu’s Thanjavur.
- India Is their fourth choice after the United States, China and Germany as only 9% in a global survey favor India for their companies’ growth prospects.
- Sanjiv Chadha has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Bank of Baroda.
- The Government appoint Challa Sreenivasula Setty as the managing director of the State Bank of India.
- Scientists have used computer Algorithms to evolve the world’s first living machine using artificial intelligence and Frog Cells.