AFCAT Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern
The AFCAT will conduct in every Year. If you have applied for the AFCAT Recruitment to ramp up your career this article will help you in going through the detailed Official AFCAT syllabus. AFCAT online exam will be conduct two times in every year, each day there will be two different shifts, the 1st shift will be only for AFCAT candidates and the 2nd shift will be for AFCAT and EKT candidates. Know About AFCAT Exam Syllabus here.
AFCAT Exam Overview :-
|SR. NO||AFCAT EXAM OVERVIEW|
|1.||Exam Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|2.||Exam Level||All India Level|
|3.||Post||Commissioned Officer OR SSC Officer|
|4.||Total Vacancy For AFCAT 1 2020||249|
|5.||Exam Stages||3 Stages|
|7.||Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|9||Question Paper Type||MCQ|
AFCAT Exam Pattern And Syllabus:-
Let us look at the structure and content of AFCAT syllabus in details to understand the AFCAT Exam and Selection process
AFCAT Exam Pattern :-
|EXAM||SUBJECTS||DURATION||TOTAL QUESTION||MAX. MARKS|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||02 Hours||100||300|
|EKT||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
AFCAT Exam Syllabus :-
The AFCAT Question Paper will have 100 questions. The total time allotted for the paper is two hours. Each Question Paper will have questions from the following topics:-
|English||Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases|
|General Awareness||History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc|
|Numerical Ability||Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability|
General Awareness :-
- Basic Science
- Current Affairs
Verbal Ability in English :-
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Testing of Vocabulary
Numerical Ability :-
- Decimal Fraction
- Profit & loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test :-
- Verbal Skills
- Spatial Ability
EKT Syllabus :-
The EKT Question Paper will have 50 questions. The total time allotted for the paper is forty five minutes
AFCAT Marking Scheme :-
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions.
Items To Be Carried To The Exam :-
- e-Admit Card for AFCAT.
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name, date of birth and a clear photograph.
- Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application (to be pasted, not stapled on Admit Card next to the printed photo and on attendance sheet at the exam centre).
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.