10 Amazing Facts About Officers Training Academy, Gaya.
Know 10 Amazing Facts About Officers Training Academy Gaya.
- Officer training academy, Gaya raised in July 2011.
- OTA Gaya is the third pre. Commission training academy of the Indian army.
- The academy is located at 870 acres in a hilly terrain of paharpur at Gaya in Bihar.
- OTA Gaya trains the cadets of 10+2 TES Entry and SCO Entry.
- The motto of the academy is ‘Shaurya, Gyan, Sankalp’
- The insignia of the academy has a two color background with upper half as grey and the lower half blood red having two cross swords superimposed with the Dharmchakra.
- The total duration of the training is 23 weeks.
- The aim of the OTA, Gaya is to train Gentlemen cadets to become part of a professionally competent commissioned officer of the Indian army.
- The OTA, Gaya currently has the capability to train 350 GC’s cadets.
- Wednesday and Saturday are two days for club activities like dramatic, music, art and craft, golf, photography etc.